Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Jaded Blossom Guest Designer

Good Morning and happy Wednesday! 

Today I am on the Jaded Blossom blog as a Guest Designer for the day!  Thank you, Candace and Michelle, for this opportunity to share my project!

Here it is – a desk calendar!  Originally this was only going to be a year calendar and then it would need to be remade.  Most of the time I share my crafting projects with my husband and he suggested making the calendar part removable, so it could be reused!  The man is brilliant!  There is an enormous amount of worth that initially goes into the calendar, however, here on out the monthly insert is the only thing that needs to be updated. Enjoy!

December 2017
Here is what I used for December:
Copics – C5, E21, E31, N1, R17, R24, R27, Y38

January 2018
Here is what I used for January:
Copics – BG10, BG11, N6, YR04

February 2018
Here is what I used for February:
Copics – R22, R27, R32, R37

March 2018
Here is what I used for March:
 Copics – G24, R20

April 2018
Here is what I used for April:

May 2018
Here is what I used for May:

June 2018
Here is what I used for June:

July 2018
Here is what I used for July:

August 2018
Here is what I used for August:

September 2018
Here is what I used for September:

October 2018
Here is what I used for October:

November 2018
Here is what I used for November:
Copics – E15, E18, G94

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you enjoyed my project.  Thank you again Candace & Michelle!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
~2CraftyKaties

5 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Wow girl! This is insanely amazing. You totally killed it! Great job!I'm in awe.

Sarah said...

Love!!!

Melissa said...

This is truly amazing!

duckie said...

How did you do the slots to tuck the calendar in!? I LOVE this!!!

Jamie said...

So awesome!